Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trade in issue
gic0rd

on October 8 2021 I bought a iPhone 13 pro trade in an iPhone Xin perfect condition  I got the submission approval for value of $800 ($26.67X30)that was going to be deducted from the iPhone payments, and now its been almost a year and I still haven't get the trade in deducted from my bill. I have called costumer service about ten time and still no solution to this issue.  

I have been costumer of Verizon fro many many years and I feel not appreciated as a costumer when they are not resolving this after 11 months

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: trade in issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand it's important that you are able to get assistance with our Trade-in. We would be happy to take a look at your trade-in value further. We will be sending you a Private Note shortly

BriannaL_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, giC0rd. We appreciate your many years with us and this is never the experience we want you to have. We are here to help and I'm confident that we may turn this around. Do you have a Submission ID available? 

-Lorenzo

0 Likes
gic0rd

submission id 230253869709633

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@gic0rd ,

Thank you for the ID, but there is no such trade found with that information: https://www.verizon.com/sales/digital/tradeinstatus.html . Without a received trade, you would not receive any trade credits.

-Russell

0 Likes
gic0rd

that is the number in the letter I received from Verizon a year ago.   Sadly I have been dealing with this for a year now I have copies and every information you guys ask but is not resolution to the problem.   I still paying the full amount every day and my in Perfect condition iPhone X that I trade in is gone.   It is frustrating that no one knows how to resolve the problem. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We understand it's important that you are able to get assistance with our Trade-in. We would be happy to take a look at your trade-in value further. We will be sending you a Private Note shortly

BriannaL_VZW

0 Likes