trade in run around
jngonly
Enthusiast - Level 1

hi, Back in Sept i did a device trade in. The phone I turned in was in perfect condition. I immediately received credit for two phones i traded in at same time but not for the third. I have contacted verizon dozen and dozen of times on this issue.. they always say wait til next billing cycle and nothing. In January a guy re submitted the trade in claiming verizon entered it wrong. he said wait two billing cycles for credits. It's now June and nothing. I contacted them one to two times a month and they keep saying wait a billing cycle. I did a chat the other day and the person said promotion expired now and I am out of luck . um ya I do not think so.. So once again they claim they have to resubmit it and was supposed to send me an email verifying they did and of course never got it.. It has now been 9 months with no credit. I never ever would have got my daughter a new phone if I knew i would be out of $400. I will  never trade in a phone again.  I have wasted hours and hours and hours over the last nine moths dealing with this. It would be nice to get a hold of someone that can actually fix their problem

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: trade in run around
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, being on top of your service is vital, especially if you are having trade in issues. We are truly sorry to see you in this dilemma, nine months is certainly a long time to have no resolution. Verizon is here to help. Please send us a Private Note to better assist you.~Gilbert

0 Likes
jngonly
Enthusiast - Level 1

HI, I have called and called and chatted SO many times in this nine months I have been waiting for my trade in credits. Everyone is full of empty promises. for phone  number 661-733-0979.  They ALWAYS say wait one more billing cycle. In january a guy said verizon submitted the trade in wrong and re did it. I would get for sure get crdeits within two billing cycles. I have calledquite a few times after that and still nothing. I am so tired of having to waste time over and over trying to fix this. It seems like fraud to me... The phone I traded in was in PERFECT condition.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jngonly. We know the importance of ensuring you receive your Trade In credits. Please send us a Private Note so we can review this with you. We'll do all we can to help.  Also, please edit your post to remove your phone number. 

-Tanisha

0 Likes