who should responsible the lost if the trade in package got lost in destination?
langood
Enthusiast - Level 2

per Verizon customer service that customer is going to got full charge in the coming new billings if the trade in package got lost by UPS. 

I am feeling upset when I hear it. I followed all the instructions from the package how to shipped the trade in phones back to Verizon. two packages sent back, one received and one got lost in destination. I am feeling it is not fair to customer if I get fully charge in new phones! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: who should responsible the lost if the trade in package got lost in destination?
mama23dogs
Legend

If you sent a prepaid Verizon sticker that’s pre-addressed for the Verizon. You took the package with that prepaid label to the post office/UPS/FedEx and checked it in, saw it scanned in, and it’s tracking in the system, it’s Verizon’s problem.

it only becomes your problem if the package never shows any tracking information in the system. If there’s no tracking information, that would indicate you never mailed the package.  

if you are still stuck arguing with Verizon, file a Better Business Bureau complaint online. 

0 Likes
Re: who should responsible the lost if the trade in package got lost in destination?
langood
Enthusiast - Level 2

this is what I thought too! I did question them and replied (Verizon Agent Yes, since you have signed the terms and conditions and agreed for the device monthly payments. I hope you understand.)

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

@langood wrote:

this is what I thought too! I did question them and replied (Verizon Agent Yes, since you have signed the terms and conditions and agreed for the device monthly payments. I hope you understand.)

Ha, nice try Verizon.  But no.  Because it’s their shipping label, they are responsible for its lost contents.  But only if it went into the postal system.

File that BBB complaint.  
And if that fails to impress, you have the FCC and your state consumer protection.  

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

@langood 

any luck getting Verizon to pony up?

0 Likes
langood
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi, I am waiting for the bill to come and see. 

0 Likes