Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Did not receive iPhone 14 $800 promotion
dmfreck

Recently upgraded my wife's line from an iPhone 11 Pro 64 GB to an iPhone 14 Pro. When I purchased the phone, I did not get a prompt to also trade in her existing device. So when I went back to do a trade-in, she was given only $223 in credit. Separate orders. I didn't think too much of this at the time, but the longer I thought about the more I realized she should have received $800 for the trade-in program, just like I did on my phone line. I think the problem is that since the phone wasn't returned on the same order as the iPhone 14 Pro was purchased, it didn't flag the return for the promotional credit. I called support and spoke to 3 different agents and tried to explain this, but frankly none of them understood my problem or knew what to do to fix this. One told me when I send in the phone it will be "adjusted" and I would get $800 instead of $223, but I don't trust this at all.

Anyone have suggestions or know how to navigate this to fix it and get the additional credit?

0 Likes