Empty Box Delivered
ALRK85
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ordered a new iPhone 14 pro. I received an open and empty box, but no phone. I submitted a claim with UPS. Gave them photos of the box, and a still frame from our ring video showing the driver clearly holding an unsealed box. The weight of the package was listed as one thing in the box and another on my delivery confirmation. I fully believe it was stolen within the UPS facility after it was weighed. The  I called Verizon and they were not helpful. She asked me zero questions and just repeated herself. I was told they will investigate it for 8-10 days. But when I asked what that actually meant she had no responses just that is will be investigated. I have read many threads on here of similar situations. My biggest concern is not necessary having the phone, but the fact that my bill now has charges for a phone that I never got. Anyone have luck getting Verizon to fix their bill? I made an appointment in a store to talk with someone after the 10 days is up. I refuse to pay for something that I never had. This is crazy that it is happening so much and Verizon is just giving people the run around for solutions. 

Labels (1)
Re: Empty Box Delivered
GDK402

This exact same thing happened to me yesterday. I spent forever on the phone with Verizon and UPS yesterday, I'm now on the phone with Verizon. If this doesn't work out I will be taking the box to the store. You can clearly see the security tape was cut and retaped with clear packing tape. This is insane. I wish when we ordered these they would have shipped to the store instead of my residence. Lesson learned the hard way. Maybe I can get my phone before Christmas. I'll keep you posted on how this turns out. 

0 Likes
mistidawn5532

Same thing happened to me today. Package just had a small piece of clear packing tape in the middle to reseal the already opened box. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to know what happened to your package, and we are here to help. We are sending a Private Note, so please keep an eye out for that.

*Crystal

0 Likes
awc21
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same thing happened to me today.    I had to stay home all day to sign for my new phone.   UPS finally came.  I opened the box.  It had the Invisible shield, the envelope to send my old phone back, but NO new Iphone 14.  I'm disgusted.    

0 Likes
Happycamperamber

Months later it’s still happening. They sent me an empty box. Mine also was very poorly wrapped in clear tape. 

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would love to look over your account @Happycamperamber .( I love campinging) Would you please PM us, so we can take a look.

*Adam

0 Likes