Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Fedex stole my phone, need help getting a replacement ordered
verizonplshelp24

Fedex stole my iPhone 14 Pro Max. The shipment was "delivered" in a torn apart envelope taped back together with pieces from the return box.  I created a case with FedEx, which I provided to a Verizon rep and said I would hear back from the "concerns team" within 7-10 days. The support rep said there was no way to contact that team before they reached out to me. I hopped around a few other escalations and received the same answer. Pretty unimpressed with the customer service overall. I was hoping to have the replacement order placed sooner than that. Does anyone know if there is a better way to reach the concerns team and get the replacement order filled. Especially frustrating since I am already paying for the new device on the upcoming bill.

Thank you.

0 Likes