Not receiving SMS/MMS but can send - New I-phone 14 pro
Mvgrau
Enthusiast - Level 1

This was mentioned by others in 2020. My daughter's new phone cannot receive Text messages from non-Apple sources (so no messages other than imessages). She can send SMS/MMS no problem and send/receive imessages. This is very important because many of her school announcements are done via text and also my husband has an Android phone. If we cannot get it solved, we will have to return the phone/close her line. Any ideas? None of the suggestions (Airplane mode, restart phone, check messages status, send/receive etc...) have worked so far. We made a test call and her line is verified (we dial "#832"). This is NOT an i-phone issue. This is a Verizon issue. Same as previous thread started by @GregHorak a couple of years ago.

Labels (1)
Re: Not receiving SMS/MMS but can send - New I-phone 14 pro
Jelekeha

I am having this same issue. I am an android user trying to send to 2 different iPhone 14 pros on Verizon's network. Both were able to receive pictures from me until they got the new iPhone and now can no longer receive pictures from me or send pictures to me. Tried all the troubleshooting I could find online (toggled airplane mode, Sms/group message settings, reset network), none of it fixes the issue.

0 Likes
Re: Not receiving SMS/MMS but can send - New I-phone 14 pro
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please send us a Private Note, so we can troubleshoot with you.

*Carla

0 Likes