Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Order still stuck on processing 3 days after launch day
verizoncustomer194

I'm extremely upset with Verizon at the moment. I buy a phone, they take my money, and take forever to process my order. Can it really be that fre*aking hard? 

I want to know why it is taking so long to process a PRE ORDER. They had a week to prepare for this launch. It doesn't make any sense. Especially when other people have been getting their phones already. 

Verizon, I want someone to contact me and give me an estimate for when my item will be shipped. I think its completely unfair to pay the monthy fees if I can't even use the phone until October. I'm so disappointed in Verizon. Its like they purposefully want to steer away their customers who have been with them for several years. 

All I want is to have the device I paid for in a reasonable amount of time. I don't think that is too much to ask for. 

Re: Order still stuck on processing 3 days after launch day
Whovian1011

Having the same issue as you. I pre-ordered for my Mom as it would be a late bday gift. Verizon should update their customers with at LEAST a simple "Your order has been delayed" email or text. The order still says processing..but for how long?!