Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pending Order Cancellation
amiller90

I ordered an iphone 14 pro at a verizon location and was told it would be delivered in 2 days. I should have gotten it yesterday or today but when I called UPS, they said the label was created but it has not even been picked up by UPS and they have no idea when it will be. I ended up calling Verizon to cancel the order and just do an in person buy. I was told that I need to wait for the order to be cancelled on their end before I am able to go to the store to purchase a new one. This phone was for my sons birthday and I needed it before Sunday. I received the notification from UPS that they received the message that the package is to be returned back to the sender but when I go on the myverizon app it's still saying the package is on it's way. I am assuming I will still not be able to go to the store to make my purchase since it is still saying this. I need to get this taken care of asap so I can get to Verizon either today or the very latest, tomorrow, so I can purchase this phone. Is there anyway to get this expedited?