Slow Data connection on iPhone 14 Pro Max
Profaniter
Enthusiast - Level 2

I looked up online and I think I'm the first one who's probably bring this up. Have anyone who own an iPhone 14 Pro Max experience slow data connection on 5G/5G UW? I heard it's confirmed that Apple and Verizon are working on resolving this, but I was wondering if anyone have additional news on this? 

Labels (1)
Re: Slow Data connection on iPhone 14 Pro Max
Rgoeri
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m in Omaha, Nebraska and have exactly the same issue. I had an iPhone 12ProMax which worked well on an older data plan. But I decided to get the 14 ProMax and changed to the Do More plan. Wile I was waiting for the new phone I thought it would be interesting to see 5GUW on my 12 ProMax. Got off the plane for a meeting at SFO stepped into 5GUW and the data tanked. Had to switch to LTE to do anything. Call to Verizon tech support was no fix. New iPhone 14 ProMax arrived. Same issue here in Omaha as soon as I was in an UW area. Tech support couldn’t fix and declared phone defective (and it did fail an Apple support remote test). Replace 14 ProMax ordered and arrived today. I activated it but didn’t add any additional apps. Went to UW zone. Same thing - data tank. Three phones, different SIM’s, etc. all three doing the same thing. The only constant between the three phones is the network and the data plan. At the Verizon store I saw an employee with an iPhone 12 connect UW with no problem so I’m thinking there’s something wrong with the way the data plan sees my account. I thought I saw a post talking about that somewhere here but not sure. Anyway, there’s a clue here as to what’s wrong - just not sure what it is. 

Jas62
Enthusiast - Level 1

how did you resolve this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jas62, providing you with fast data speeds is a priority. Thank you for taking the time to complete the troubleshooting steps. We would like to gather more information to better assist. Please check your Private Messages, so we can review the plan. 

-David

0 Likes