Swith to Verizon, Add new lines, place order mothly payment, but were charge for full retail price!!
misternia

We are new to Verizon, expect to get promo form
1. Add new line + trade-in
2. Switch to Verizon

On 11/17/22, we placed order x4 new Iphones 14. We got all the promo and will be on 36 monthly payment for devices. Amount due was $368.50 which was for sale tax all 4 devices.
I submitted payment by my AMEX credit card.

5:30PM est, I got email order confirmation, was placed and amount due charged for $368.50, details in my email and PDF receipt attached.

8:45PM est, I got message from my AMEX, Large purchase amount $ 4,768.46 from Verizon. I saw this message in the next morning.

on 11/18/22, I called Verizon customer center questioned about this charge, and was told that my account hasn't set up yet since we're new customers to verizon and they couldn't do anything for us. the representative said we needed to
wait until the account is activated or we could contact AMEX to dispute the charge, so I opened the case with AMEX and submitted the receipts above as a proof of the amount supposed to be charged for $ 368.50

Today on 11/21/22, my account has been fully activated. I've called Verizon again regarding this issue. then, the representative said on his end, he could see I purchased all devices with full retail prices, not with monthly payment which is not true, and I've never received any invoice or notification form Verizon regarding this charge which is strange.

On my AMEX statement, $ 368.50 still on pending (looks like this payment was set up by system generated but for some reason, it's pending) and $ 4,768.50 was fully charged which I can't agree to pay.

The representative today told me that only way that he can fix this issue would be I have to return all devices and get refunded, and start over ordering devices again.
Since we're already Verizon customers for a day, we will lose the Switch to Verizon promo and Add new lines promo, which are all unacceptable.

I've spent so much time on the phone to solve the problem and I am getting tired.

I would like to bring this issue up to someone who has exprerience or who can handle properly.

Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

If there is no way to fix this problem, I rather to return the devices and move all my 4 lines to somewhere else who offers switch carrier promo.

Thank you so much.

Best,

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Swith to Verizon, Add new lines, place order mothly payment, but were charge for full retail price!!
AzCryptoGuy
Enthusiast - Level 2

You have your answer " I rather to return the devices and move all my 4 lines to somewhere else who offers switch carrier promo" 

You disputed charge with AMEX and if your within in the 14 days I would return everything and just go elsewhere.....Its sad that Verizon has choosen to not care anymore...I wouldnt give them my business if they did this

0 Likes