Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iPhone 14 shipping date?
barberJeff

Is there an estimate when the new iPhone 14’s should ship? My expected delivery date is 9/16, but some people are already having their phones shipped to them as of yesterday. I ordered a white iPhone 14 Pro Max 256gb. Has anyone had theirs ship yet? 

Re: iPhone 14 shipping date?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know you are anxious to get your new phone, barberJeff. It’s always exciting to get the latest and greatest phone. That is the expected shipping date. If it ships earlier you will get an email with the tracking number. You can also check the status of your order here: http://spr.ly/6602MuVRk

-Jason

0 Likes
Brooksypooh82

I got the same as you the 14 pro max 256gb silver and mine Verizon app says mine should be delivered on Friday but when I check my order number without logging in it says it ships Friday. Your probably in the same boat as me you will see it next Tuesday. I called Verizon customer support and the lady said on her end it shows miejs gonna ship the 16th. But she said to keep a eye on my email. Let me know what you find out. Just wanted to give you a update on my situation as it is much like yours. 

0 Likes
jcoop269

Same here.  I’m a little annoyed this year as VZW typically ships them to arrive by the launch date, even to the extent that they go out days early and the carriers (FedEx and UPS) hold them until launch day, but this year they’re being lame.  I’m not sure if it’s due to issues previous years or what, but despite throughout the entire ordering process, mine showing delivery by 09/16, the second I hit submit, it changed to delivery by 09/20.  So basically, I should have just ordered from Apple directly as VZW has let me down.  I ordered the 256gb Space Black/Gray Pro Max (whatever it is this year).

Thedirtlife

Same here I called and asked and they acted brand new. Yes they always have shipped and we received it by launch day. Not this year I guess should have got it from somewhere else. T mobile is even getting theirs by tomorrow 

0 Likes