2-Year Plan?
dmaigner

I was wondering how I would be able to find out if my 2-year plan has ended or not.  And when it will end, if it hasn't already.  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 2-Year Plan?
B33
Legend

You should be able to Look Via your Mobile Device as Well through the my Verizon App as I just Did you log in the same as you would on the PC site you can use ether your phone Number or your Username then your Password when it Goes through Usage Summery is what you'll see first.. Look up towards the top of the page for Plan and it will pull the Plan Detail page)

That covers your all your Plan Details and the End Date of the Contract Towards the bottom is your Plan Options..

Hope this Helps.. b33

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you are the Account Owner and logged in as such, it's available via your on-line MyVerizon account.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

You should be able to Look Via your Mobile Device as Well through the my Verizon App as I just Did you log in the same as you would on the PC site you can use ether your phone Number or your Username then your Password when it Goes through Usage Summery is what you'll see first.. Look up towards the top of the page for Plan and it will pull the Plan Detail page)

That covers your all your Plan Details and the End Date of the Contract Towards the bottom is your Plan Options..

Hope this Helps.. b33

0 Likes