Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
360 Area code unwanted calls
Miah

I keep receiving a telemarketing call of some sort from a 360 area code! I've already blocked 3 different numbers that this company is using. Any one else? I tried to report the number to Verizon wireless and some agency that regulates these unwanted calls. Last number that called was 360-461-3770. Another number was 360-477-6873. You can Google both numbers and find an entire list of people who are being harassed as well. Not sure what to do at this point. But it is highly annoying. And I heard you shouldn't answer or call back. If you answer who or whatever it is hangs up or there is just silence. If you call back you get a busy signal.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 360 Area code unwanted calls
rogero2012

I have blocked 4 numbers originating in area code 360, all different from the ones in the original post.  Why can't Verizon allow a whole area code to be blocked?  This is a simple app that a 14 year old could write for them...

And the lack of this service is doing nothing but ticking off customers.  I will be switching out as soon as I find a provider who does this.

0 Likes
Evans14

how do you block  phone numbers?

0 Likes
Miah

I know that's what's real! Lately I haven't had any of those calls. Thank GOD!

0 Likes