3G NOT working
mimigr

I have had the 4S for a little over a month and it has worked great. This week the 3 G has been sporadic and for 2 days it does not work at all. Today I called Verizon and they had me do a hard reset - likened to taking the battery out (only of course you can't). I was able to connect right after that, then not since. I have done everything that is suggested, googled every possible fix and it is getting very frustrating.

My question is, should/can I return to the store and get a new one??? Does anyone have any brilliant ideas??

Thanks...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 3G NOT working
teslaguy

I have the same problem. I have had the device swapped out twice. I'm on device number three! Both VERIZON and APPLE have told me that this is an unknown issue. THIS IS A LIE. It's a known issue as demonstrated on this forum and any Google search. I pay $30 per month to use Cell Data. It's rarely available or sporadic at best.

Take screen shots of your phone to prove no cell data connection. Push the Power button and the Home button at the same time to take a photo of your current screen. The photos will appear in your camera roll. That is your proof that the data doesn't work. DO NOT PAY FOR SERVICES NOT RENDERED. Go to small claims court. You will win! This is CLASS ACTIONABLE!

0 Likes
Re: 3G NOT working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi mimigr,

I apologize for the delayed reply and I am confident that your issue has been resolved since the original date of your post. If not, I am here to help! Where are you located (zip code)? Do you experience the issue in our outdoors? I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes