3G data service poor
Mbztech88

I have been having very slow or no connection with my iPhone 4S to data services, pages or apps take extremely long to Load data, I have already had the phone recently replaced for this problem and still experience the same problem, anyone else had this problem, I had a droid x, that never had this connection issue with data, Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 3G data service poor
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there Mbztech88,

Having speedy and reliable data services is a must! I'm so sorry that you haven't been experiencing this and I appreciate you replacing the phone already. I will be delighted to work on this with you!

I have a few questions:

How many bars of service do you normally have?
When we replaced/went through troubleshooting did we offer to file a ticket to our network engineers?
Is anyone else you know with Verizon having similar issues?

Keep me posted so we can resolve this together!

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Mbztech88

Don't know if they filed a report with the engineer, but with my original iphone, we performed a complete restore from iTunes, then problem still existed, then we reset network settings, still 3G service poor, then replaced phone and still have slow data, a lot of times the 3G symbol is gone and it just has the o symbol and takes forever for any web pages or apps to load data, my droid x never was this slow. Thanks for your time

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mbztech88 - We should definitely get a ticket filed to review your area. If you can, please follow me, and send me a direct message. Please include your name, cell number, and an alternate call back number, so I may assist you.

Thank you!

NicandroN_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes