Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3G data service poor
Mbztech88

I have been having very slow or no connection with my iPhone 4S to data services, pages or apps take extremely long to Load data, I have already had the phone recently replaced for this problem and still experience the same problem, anyone else had this problem, I had a droid x, that never had this connection issue with data, Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 3G data service poor
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi there Mbztech88,

Having speedy and reliable data services is a must! I'm so sorry that you haven't been experiencing this and I appreciate you replacing the phone already. I will be delighted to work on this with you!

I have a few questions:

How many bars of service do you normally have?
When we replaced/went through troubleshooting did we offer to file a ticket to our network engineers?
Is anyone else you know with Verizon having similar issues?

Keep me posted so we can resolve this together!

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Mbztech88

Don't know if they filed a report with the engineer, but with my original iphone, we performed a complete restore from iTunes, then problem still existed, then we reset network settings, still 3G service poor, then replaced phone and still have slow data, a lot of times the 3G symbol is gone and it just has the o symbol and takes forever for any web pages or apps to load data, my droid x never was this slow. Thanks for your time

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Mbztech88 - We should definitely get a ticket filed to review your area. If you can, please follow me, and send me a direct message. Please include your name, cell number, and an alternate call back number, so I may assist you.

Thank you!

NicandroN_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes