4s keeps losing wifi connection
kgotts

My iphone 4s keeps losing connection to the wifi. I have to continually add the wifi in my own home.  I have updgraded to the latest iOS, and it still isn't fixed. I've tried resetting my network settings, and still isn't fixed.  My husband's 4s is working just fine, but he didn't upgrade to the iOS 6 yet.

What do I need to do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4s keeps losing wifi connection
mrose22

my phone did the same thing after I upgraded iOS. Eventually the wifi was greyed out (turned off) and couldn't be turned back on. I upgraded and had problems, my husband didn't and his works just fine. I went to the apple store and they told me my options were to deal with it until I can upgrade or buy a new phone.  Luckily I had  insurance on the phone so Verizon is sending me a new one.. which will be my third 4s in just over a year..

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello kgotts,

Yikes! I'm very sorry to learn that you are having issues with your WIFI connection. I understand how important it is to have constant access. I'm dedicated to resolving this for you today. Are you still having this issue? I would like to recommend resetting your device to see if a difference is noticed.

Press & Hold Power & Home Key At Same Time
Wait Until Apple Logo Appears
Release Both Buttons
Wait For Device To Power Up
Reactivate WIFI

Please let us know if these above steps help resolve your issue, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
mrose22

I am not user kgotts.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

mrose22 wrote:

I am not user kgotts.

No, but you orginally responded to a post created by user "kgotts".  The VZW rep also responded to their post.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mrose22

My issue has been resolved. I had been to the apple store and they couldn't fix it. So my phone was replaced through my insurance on the phone.

0 Likes
kgotts

Yes, I've tried that, still doesn't work

0 Likes