4s, voicemail, fb,...loading issues, etc
joshoneil

for the past week my girlfriend and i have been having numerous issues with our phones. whenever we get a voicemail, we cant listen to it thru the phone.  we have to call 1 and do it that way.  it just loads forever then says voicemail isnt available.  i also cant use pandora, or facebook unless we are at home using the wireless.  we live in an extended 3G network, and have tried nearly everything.  my sister and her husband live here and both are having similar problems, yet when i call verizon, they have no answer.   wondering if anyone else is experiencing similar problems or have any suggestions.  thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4s, voicemail, fb,...loading issues, etc
dinkeldorf

had all the same issues even dropped calls and texts not going through or loading i took my phone back because i had apple care now waiting for the new phone in the mail...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Yikes! Joshoneil, It's important to be able to access your voicemail. Let's get this resolved. The IPhone 4S uses Visual Voicemail. You go to phone>voicemail(bottom right corner)>click on the blue icon to the left of the number>voicemail should start to play. If this process is not working, what error message are you receiving? Has this process ever worked? Keep me posted.

Thanks,
Pamelaf_vzw
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
joshoneil

Yes the visual voicemail does not work......the error message we recieve is "voicemail unavailable at this time". Its not just me, but my fionsay, my sister and her husband. We do live an extended 3G network but it never once did this until the past 2 weeks. I called in numerous times, did what they asked,.....still nothing. I even drove to a verizon network and updated *228, etc. At that time it started working until we came back home. I cant help but believe it had something to do with the last update (6.01). None of us had any issues and were all quite thrilled about our phones and service until now. It would be nice if someone took the time to listen and figure this out......Im positive its not just us 4?

Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 15:56:16 -0700

To: joshoneil@hotmail.com

Subject: - Re: 4s, voicemail, fb,...loading issues, etc

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in iPhone 4S - View the full discussion

Yikes! Joshoneil, It's important to be able to access your voicemail. Let's get this resolved. The IPhone 4S uses Visual Voicemail. You go to phone>voicemail(bottom right corner)>click on the blue icon to the left of the number>voicemail should start to play. If this process is not working, what error message are you receiving? Has this process ever worked? Keep me posted.

Thanks,

Pamelaf_vzw

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

Start a new discussion in iPhone 4S by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

© 2011 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 180WVB | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information.

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.

0 Likes