4th iPhone 4s replaced and still defective refurbished HELP !!!!!!
damind21

This is an email i sent to Verizon wireless. I am just really annoyed about all this. My phone still doesn't work properly no matter how many refurbished replacements they send me. I just want a phone that works. I want no more replacement phones I am really just fed up with everything. This has to be something of a breach of contract or something. I was considering in the offer they were giving just replace my iPhone completely but to get a Motorola Razr M is that really a good alternative. I was offered by one rep an iPhone 5 but it would cost me my unlimited data, but why would I have to give up my unlimited data if they keep sending me a defective product?????? Someone help me with this please just really annoyed.

I finally was able to talk to Verizon wireless tech support about my issues with my iPhone 4S. I first spoke to a gentleman by the name of Cary I'm not sure if that's how his name is spelled . I told him the issues I was having and then he just dropped me off to Apple tech support where it seems they are not aware of the issues I was having . They suggested I send my phone and they would send me another one but with a $530 collateral . I was very upset it seems that rep just dropped me off to apple and not deal with my issue. I was really upset and I oppose to take it out on the tech at apple his name is Rodney he made a ticket in case if I would call back. I quickly called Verizon wireless and spoke with a very nice woman by the name of Samantha . She was very helpful and offered me the chance to completely change the phone for the droid razr m . I was hesitant at first but with all the trouble I was having I said why not . During the process she told me the phone was not on stock . I told her I would wait and now I have to call Monday April 22 in order to see if Verizon has the phone in stock. She was very helpful and gave great remarks in her customer service . My issue now is that I am stuck with this defective phone for a week and have to call on Monday to get it completely replace possibly if you have the item in stock then wait out for it to be shipped . I am just very frustrated with how things are going . Verizon has been very helpful with everything except Cary was not. I enjoy Verizon service like I have stated but like you guys say you encourage clients feedback and thank that you do .

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: 4th iPhone 4s replaced and still defective refurbished HELP !!!!!!
Not applicable

It sounds like they have offered you an early upgrade.  You will lose unlimited data unless you pay full retail price for the new phone.  If you plan to keep your unlimited data, that's what you're going to need to do anyway, so you might as well do it now.  Otherwise, keep getting replacement IPhone 4's until you get one that works or Verizon gets tired of sending them and offers you something else without using your upgrade.  If they offered you a Motorola Droid Razr M without using your upgrade, I would jump on that.

0 Likes
damind21

Nahhhh man . Can't afford to lose my data . Not a fan of android . Just want them to send me a phone that works well

0 Likes
Not applicable

So, why did you post here?

0 Likes
damind21

Why not ? See anybody has had a similar experience & what was there reslove

0 Likes