A few questions....PLEASE HELP!!!
molly_m

Okay so I have a few questions.

My first one is: My earpiece on my iphone 4 is not working when i make a call. It only works if my phone is on speaker.....I have tried restarting it and I have checked all of my settings, nothing is off and restarting isnt helping....how can i fix this??

My second question is: The contract that I am currently on ends in March of 2014 which is 8 months from now. I am wanting to remove myself from my current contract and upgrade, as well as be on my own. Is there any way I can do that without any penalties? I know about early upgrade & I know about being able to just move my line to a different name but I dont want to do that. Would this be able to fall under "early upgrade"???? Or will there be a cancellation fee on my line?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: A few questions....PLEASE HELP!!!
rcschnoor
Legend

You can put your line on your own account by doin an assumption of liability. If you have no credit history, you may have to provide a security deposit of up to $400, though. You will not be able to upgrade until March of 2014.

If you cancel your line and go of on your own right now, the owner of your current account would have a $200 ETF.

0 Likes
Re: A few questions....PLEASE HELP!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

molly.m,

And I've got a few answers. First, regarding your earpiece, typically when it only works via speaker phone we do want to jump right into a hard reset http://vz.to/vA8ie9 . Please backup your information first via iTunes, process the reset, test, and then reload your apps/info. If that doesn't help, we'll want to take a look at your replacement options. Regarding your second question, as advised by a fellow poster, you can process an assumption of liability http://vz.to/VndSyo . However, you will still be binded by your contract with no early upgrade available and termination fees applicable. May I ask why you're looking to upgrade now?

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes