Accessories for Iphone 4s
johnnyringo

I'm getting 4S phone upgrade this week and need to order a car charger.  What kind of cord comes with the 4S to charge it.  Does it have a USB plug on one end?  Any recommendations? Thanks,

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Accessories for Iphone 4s
Not applicable

Go to the apple store nearest you and bring the phone and they will carry the exact one you will need.

At the auto dealership I buy my cars from I bought the car adaptor for both our android phones and iphone. But they charge much more. The replacement one I bought for my new car came from the Apple store. it functions perfectly.

http://www.apple.com and use the store locator feature or you can order it on line.

Good Luck

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Actually i seen some Nice accessories at Walmart you give them a Look.!  b33

0 Likes
Not applicable

Actually its better to use Apple accessories on Apple devices.

I noted he asked about the connection. There is a non usb type and a usb type or a dual mode connection. I use the dual mode one. I think it cost me $40 but it works great.

Additionally for the iphone this poster needs it has a totally different connector than what I use.

Cannot go wrong with Apple Store but Walmart would have to charge the same price for Apple accessory since they have no price break per Apple agreement. And I don't think I would take a chance with a possible knock off part.

0 Likes