Account Charged=Shipped?
snowden321

Hi,

I recently ordered an iPhone 4s from my local Verizon store. They were out of stock, but the phone is to ship January 10. The salesperson I was working with told me that my account would only be charged when the order was shipped. My bank account shows a "Verizon Pre-authorization" charge, but it is not for the full price (but it is for a lot of money....). Did my phone ship early, or what is going on? I've tried checking the status of my order using the Verizon website, but for some reason, I am not inputting the information in correctly and I honestly have no idea what my order number is.

Thank you,

Chelsey

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Account Charged=Shipped?
smessen
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm not sure about the account charge. I ordered my 4s from a local store on the 29th. I was told it was ship on the 6th. I received notification that it shipped on the 2nd and it arrived on the 3rd. So I actually got mine 3 days early.

0 Likes
Re: Account Charged=Shipped?
robertmorgan05

I've had this same problem. Verizon charged my card for the full amount, but we did not receive any shipping information. Hopefully, you and I will both get shipping information soon.

0 Likes