Activating Backup Assistant
sled

I am trying to activate the backup assistant.  Have the app on my iPhone 4s.  rec'd an access code from Verizon but every time I y=use it I get an error message.  Have been trying to initiate a live chat with service rep but all roads lead to nowhere.  The Verizon home page is not user friendly at all.  Anyone have a solution???

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Activating Backup Assistant
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello sled,

Help is just a post away my friend. It will be my pleasure to assist in getting Backup Assistant activated for you. May I ask are you able to access the web on your iPhone 4S without any issues? Also, have you used Backup Assistant before, whether on this device or a previous device? I would suggest removing the app, reset the network settings, reboot the device, re-download the app, and attempt the setup again. For steps on how to reset network settings, here's a link for you.

http://vz.to/19OMzKU

Let me know the results, just in case more assistance is needed.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
skrien
Enthusiast - Level 2

Customer and technical support have been working for four days now to try and get my phone (basic flip phone) to connect to BA without success. I now have a specific individual contact there assigned to my problem, including a direct email address. I just sent her a link to your post so she can know that the problem is not just with me. You may hear from her.

Curious whether the BA website works for you? None of the Tools functions work at all for me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello sled,

Help is just a post away my friend. It will be my pleasure to assist in getting Backup Assistant activated for you. May I ask are you able to access the web on your iPhone 4S without any issues? Also, have you used Backup Assistant before, whether on this device or a previous device? I would suggest removing the app, reset the network settings, reboot the device, re-download the app, and attempt the setup again. For steps on how to reset network settings, here's a link for you.

http://vz.to/19OMzKU

Let me know the results, just in case more assistance is needed.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes