After the IOS7 update my phone is acting up, half of the time it won't charge, lost all of my contacts and information. Is there any way to fix this?
spedienurse

After doing the IOS7 update my Iphone 4S has really been acting up. Most of the time it won't charge properly. I lost all of my contacts, and their information. I haven't been able to sign in to acct's. It has also lost most of my messages. No longer getting emails.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: After the IOS7 update my phone is acting up, half of the time it won't charge, lost all of my contacts and information. Is there any way to fix this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

spedienurse sorry to hear of all the trouble you're experiencing after the iOS 7 update! I definitely understand the importance of having a reliable device and we want to do everything we can to help! Fill us in on the details and we'll get right to work! Have you backed up your info to iCloud, iTunes, or Verizon Cloud? What type of accounts are you having trouble signing into? Do you receive any error messages? What type of email account do you have?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes