Android to iPhone Ringtone Issues
vegasrenie
Enthusiast - Level 3

I recently received my new iPhone 4s and for some reason, my brain isn't wrapping around transferring the ringtones that I purchased through Verizon to it.  I don't have many - probably less than a dozen - but I don't want to buy them all over again.  Is there a definitive link/app/process that I can use to do this? The old phone was a Samsung Fascinate, but I don't think that matters.

Thanks for any info!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Android to iPhone Ringtone Issues
Sinamon

If you go to your home computer, download songs to I tune from there, connect the I phone and it should sync to it. Good luck

0 Likes
vegasrenie
Enthusiast - Level 3

I realized that I wasn't very clear in my description! so sorry.  What I mean is that my Ringtones are parked in the Media Center, and I need to know how to download those.  Will that still work through my computer - I don't see how I can download the Verizon tones into my iMac.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi vegasrenie,

I can set this straight for you and I'm sorry for any confusion. I use ringtones for different contacts, so I know they really come in handy.

If you purchased the ringtones from Verizon Wireless, you would have to purchase them again when you upgrade to a new phone. However, if you are using sound bytes from your previous phone that have been saved to your SD card, you can hook up that phone to your iMac and transfer the data from the SD card to the computer. You can then hook up the iPhone to the iMac and transfer the sound bytes from your iMac to your phone.

Thank you,

Christina B
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes