Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Any way to get imessages to show as texts when looking at my bill? (and yes I know how to turn off imessages)
donnaforester

I'd like imessages to show as texts on bill.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Any way to get imessages to show as texts when looking at my bill? (and yes I know how to turn off imessages)
Tidbits
Sr. Leader

turn off cellular data and then it will count as text.  Other than that there is no way to do so.

0 Likes
Re: Any way to get imessages to show as texts when looking at my bill? (and yes I know how to turn off imessages)
kaebfly
Leader

As mentioned...the only way to do it would be to turn off iMessage. Otherwise, it isn't a SMS text that VZW can charge you for (or deduct from your texting plan) so it will not show on your bill. If you're wanting to do this in order to monitor someone else's iMessage usage I don't think there is a way to do so...iMessage isn't an option in the restrictions menu so I don't think you could even get your hands on the other device and put the restriction on it if you wanted to shut off the iMessage capability so they could only send text messages (if they had the code to change restrictions then that wouldn't work anyway because they could go back and change it). No idea if there is or ever will be a iMessage tracking app but that may be your only hope...

0 Likes