Anyone receiving ship confirm yet?
bowlingchick08

Im sure you guys are tired of these questions, but Im just wondering with Christmas around the corner literally, has anyone received shipping info for any iPhones ordered with a ship date of 12/23?  I am waiting on a 32GB white one myself and  Im trying my best to patiently wait, but of course Im hoping to hear sooner than later this week about my phone, thank you in advance for your feedback :smileyhappy:

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone receiving ship confirm yet?
led4

I just posted in a different thread that I ordered a black 32G on 12/3 with estimated ship by 12/16.  It is now 12/19 and verizon has no outlook on when it will ship.

0 Likes
KathiMR

It probably depends on the model. I ordered the black 16 gb model on Friday with a ship by date of 12-22. They said the white was further back ordered & I didn't care about the color or prefer black anyway. I got ship confirmation today & tracking shows FedEx picked it up in West Chester, PA  for delivery tomorrow 12-20 in S CA.

I guess these are flying off the shelf. Was in the local apple store today for a One to One training & they had a whole area blocked off I guess to handle orders for iPads & iPhones and/or?

Oh, & btw, the apple guy who helped me with iPhone 4S questions mentioned that with the iCloud he figured he wouldn't need as much resident memory in his device. He was talking about an iPad, but I guess it applies to the iPhone as well.

As soon as mine is delivered, I head to the apple store to get it set up & activated & for some basic training in how to use this, my 1st iPhone.

0 Likes
KathiMR

FYI, I just wanted to add that they aren't just working normal biz hours up until 5 pm on the shipping. The info was transmitted to Fed Ex at 8:11 pm & it was picked up at 9:04 pm, so looks like both Verizon & FedEx are working overtime to get them out.

0 Likes