Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anyone return a phone and decide to wait for the 4S?
digitard

I picked up a Droid RAZR on 11/11 @ 11:11am anxiously awaiting the device.  

I had an iPhone 4 previously, and loved it.  My wife, though, broke her Droid and needed a phone immediately.  Since we're a "no landline" household as we always have our cell phones with us she needed a phone immedaitely since we have 2 young kids.

I took a look at the 4S for her, but it had a delayed order date so I gave her my iPhone 4 (she wanted an iPhone anyways) and I decided to go back and try Android again with the RAZR.  Figured high end hardware, tons of memory, big nice screen and 4G LTE might make Android more appealing than my first attempt (original Droid).  

Didn't even take a week, and I returned the RAZR, activated the broken DROID on my # (mic is broke so have to use my Jawbone or Speakerphone to make calls... but I'll just deal) and put in an order for my 4S.  

I tried, but every thing I did I compared to how seamless it was on my iPhone and the battery life of 4G devices alone was another reason.

So... back to iOS!  Anyone else do the same type of thing?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone return a phone and decide to wait for the 4S?
gerio
Well, I didn't have to wait, but...

Two years ago, I left AT&T's crappy service for Verizon. At the time, I had been happy with the iPhones. The first iPhone (which, admittedly, was not a very good phone), then iPhone 3G and 3Gs. I liked them all, but service had gotten nearly unusable.

So I went to Verizon, going with a Droid Eris, then the original Droid, and a Droid X. All good phones. Then last September, I got a Boinic and the problems with that phone have become epic news. I actually called my Verizon store, found out that they had one white 32gig 4S left, and had them put it on my account while I left work to go pick it up.

That was 3 weeks ago and I'm a happy camper.

Geri O
0 Likes