Attn Verizon Employee: iPhone shipping Info assistance
occowboy79

Would Like to get to the bottom of a shipped by date conflicts:

I ordered a 32GB phone As yesterday the 1st and so far have received 3 different dates of when it should ship by, one in the order confirmation email Nov. 1st , one from the Verizon Store Employee who before placing the order I verified the ship by date the of November 11th, and a third from a CS associate when trying to figure out what was going on with the discrepancy between the confirmation and the store employee dates Nov 18th.   I am currently waiting to hear back from a supervisor, told to expect a call with the next 24 hours!

I even verified ship by dates before I left my house that the ship by date would be Nov. 11th.  Seems like there is a complete lack of control of the system that is being used.

So now one the scenario that CS Associate is laying out has my order scheduled to ship and arrive at my house when I will be out of town!. 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Attn Verizon Employee: iPhone shipping Info assistance
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Not sure if the VZW Employees on here will be able to respond quickly but is it possible that your local VZW store may have any iPhones in stock? If so, then you might want to get it there and have them cancel your order...hopefully you will hear from the supervisor soon and they can clear up the issue.

0 Likes
Re: Attn Verizon Employee: iPhone shipping Info assistance
occowboy79

They have no phones in stock, well at least what they told me when I went to place the order, and they do not expect any to arrive for the foreseeable future. 

0 Likes