Battery life all of a sudden terrible
amr0513

I've had my 4s for about 1.5 years.  The battery has always been fine, until about 2 days ago.  I noticed that it died really quickly.  I made sure that there was nothing running in the background, by manually killing all apps.  there was nothing new on my phone.  since then, the battery will die after only a few hours even if it hasn't been used at all.  And it is often, but not always, getting pretty hot.  Not hot enough for the warning, but hot to the touch on the back.  Does this mean i need a new battery?  do i get this through verizon or directly from apple?  thanks!!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Battery life all of a sudden terrible
chops77

check your settings and battery usage. it should tell you what is draining the battery. i had the same thing happen and it was after i updated the google plus app. it's one of those apps that can't be uninstalled but you can back out of the update. that app was killing my battery in about 4 hours. it's worth a shot to look at it

0 Likes
amr0513

Can you tell me how i check the battery usage?  i have gone into settings>general>usage, and i see battery usage, but no specific info except time since last full charge

0 Likes
chops77

System Settings > Battery

It immediately shows me what apps are draining the battery the most.

0 Likes