Bill to Account?
JTyler82

My upgrade is up, and I want to order an iPhone..

I called today and I swear the guy said you CAN Bill To Account for iPhone 4 but I don't remember lol.

Also, Anyone with the white one wanna tell me if it gets dirty easy? i'm Debating wether or not to get a white or black one.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Bill to Account?
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

I appreciate all the feedback and responses from the community!

JTyler82, we do offer "Bill To Account" as a payment option when purchasing equipment, however, there are eligibility requirements for this option.  I would need to review your account to see if it qualifies for the "Bill To Account" option.  Pay history, length of time account in service, cash only accounts, past due balance, hotlines (non-pay and fraud) history and suspensions are all apart of the eligibility requirements.  Private message me your account information, including your name and mobile cellular number if you would like me to check your eligibility.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
shopaholic426
You can bill to your account. I think it's as long as you are current on your payments. I did that when I got my iPhone.
0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend
You may want to ask again, but I believe the iPhone is the only one that couldn't. When I purchased mine I had to pay for them and couldn't use account billing to get them... Edit: I have never been late for a payment EVER... Though I guess it may be hit or miss when ordering them.
0 Likes
24c
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered one Monday, 6/13, and was allowed to bill it to my account.

0 Likes
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

I appreciate all the feedback and responses from the community!

JTyler82, we do offer "Bill To Account" as a payment option when purchasing equipment, however, there are eligibility requirements for this option.  I would need to review your account to see if it qualifies for the "Bill To Account" option.  Pay history, length of time account in service, cash only accounts, past due balance, hotlines (non-pay and fraud) history and suspensions are all apart of the eligibility requirements.  Private message me your account information, including your name and mobile cellular number if you would like me to check your eligibility.

0 Likes