Black screen
mispit

This morning my phone was working fine.  I put it on the charger and came back to get it before I left for work.  The screen was completely black and it will not turn back on at all. I thought maybe my charger was broken so I charged again for another hour at work on a different charger.  The screen is black so the phone does not say its charging and we tested this charger with another iPhone. Charger is fine.  Any ideas as to what I can do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Black screen
Jericodan

My phone I4S did the same thing today.  It was working fine.  About an hour later I picked it up to use it and it was black screen and will not turn back on.  I've tried charging it and nothing.  Just got off the phone with Verizon...told me to hold down power button and home button together for 45 seconds ....it came back on....YAY Verizon!

0 Likes
Re: Black screen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the suggestion @Jericodan. I appreciate the you taking the time to help out.

@mispit,

Having a working screen a must so I understand your concern. But don't worry because I'm here to help.

The suggestion @Jericodan provided is a very good one. Did you have the chance to try it?

Keep me posted if you are still having issues after following this suggestion. I'll be more than happy to further assist.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes