Blurry pictures
mandis53

I have had my phone for about a year, now, and when I first got it, the pics came out amazingly clear no matter if I had zoomed in or not. Over the last 5 or 6 months, however, my pictures look like crap. Blurry almost every time. Zooming in makes it worse. What are the default settings for the camera on the iPhone 4, so I can try to get my clear pics back?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blurry pictures
msturgis
Contributor - Level 3

Did you take the plastic film off the back of your iPhone?

0 Likes
mandis53

Yep. Like I said, right when I got the phone, my pictures turned out crystal clear. Now, they all look like they were taken with one of those cheap disposable cameras, some don't even look that good!

0 Likes
msturgis
Contributor - Level 3

Are the photos blurry only after it has been taken? What I mean is when you go to your camera app, before you take a shot, is what you see on the screen also blurry?

0 Likes
mandis53

No. The picture is clear and I can be as still as the wall I'm snapping a picture of and it still comes out blurry. Zooming in seems to make the blurriness a lot worse, in the taken picture.

0 Likes
msturgis
Contributor - Level 3

I was just trying to figure out if it was a hardware issue.

You can try a few things.

Connect the iPhone to a PC and view the pics on the PC. See if they are still blurry.

Power off the phone, turn it back on.

Back up your iPhone to a PC (using iTunes) and perform a factory reset, then restore from the backup.

0 Likes