Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brand new iphone 4S losing wifi connection
applebite80

I see posts on here about people's iPhone 4S losing connection to their wifi at home.  I just bought a brand new iphone 4S a few days ago and I'm having the same problem and I don't see a permanent solution from Verizon support.

I have an Apple laptop, Apple iPod, two Kindles and they NEVER lose their connectivity to my home network!

My iPhone will stay connected to my wifi for a few minutes at a time (maybe 5 minutes).  My daughter has a T-Mobil droid phone and she stays connected to my wifi.  I live in a very rural area and Verizon is the only company whose cell phones work out here. My daughter has no service on the way to my house (17 miles) until she pulls into my driveway.  Once she's in my driveway she's connected to my wifi.  Why can't my IPhone do the same thing?

Yes, I have gone to Settings, General, Reset, Reset Network settings.  Yes, I have tried powering off and on.  Nothing makes it stay connected to my wifi.

Verizon, you need to get more involved in this problem because if you Google it you will see that it is causing a lot of problems!

Labels (1)
0 Likes