Broken Screen - Replace Screen?
lnb10s

I just got my phone two days ago, and the phone fell off my couch and the screen cracked. Phone is working fine, I was just curious if there is a way to take my screen from my iphone4 and replace the screen on my iphone4s?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Broken Screen - Replace Screen?
Not applicable

Find an Apple Store and have them do it. Its not as easy as YouTube and other sites show you. Many folks have had other issues after opening their device. Such as voiding your warranty. ( That issue may already be moot)

If you have the Asurion or Assurant Supplemental insurance you can replace the whole device. However it would be more than the $100 Apple charges to replace your screen.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
chief3072

Go to u tube it will show you how to replace your screen and let you know where you can buy a new one

0 Likes
Not applicable

Find an Apple Store and have them do it. Its not as easy as YouTube and other sites show you. Many folks have had other issues after opening their device. Such as voiding your warranty. ( That issue may already be moot)

If you have the Asurion or Assurant Supplemental insurance you can replace the whole device. However it would be more than the $100 Apple charges to replace your screen.

Good Luck

0 Likes
zootsuit222

I am a cell phone tech-contact me if you would like your phone fixed.  Libertytech222@gmail.com

0 Likes
smitty23521
Contributor - Level 1

Try www.icracked.com if you don't have insurance or don't want to pay deductible amount

0 Likes
Not applicable

You are replying to the wrong poster. I am answering a post not requesting assistance.

Good Luck

0 Likes