Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Buying iphone 4S from Apple as an upgrade through Verizon
prophet

I wanted to buy the iphone 4S from apple as an upgrade through Verizon, but as I view my cart through checkout my shipping address doesn't come up. The nearest apple store is 120 miles from my home. Apple told me to call Verizon so that the shipping address shows up during checkout. i called Verizon and they said they can't add the shipping address to my account. Has any one had this problem? If so, were you able to correct the problem. Find it kind of strange that Verizon does not have that capability. How else can people order online from Verizon in the first place. Please help!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Buying iphone 4S from Apple as an upgrade through Verizon
holes

I personally would call again and again explain to them you want an item shipped to you but they need to add an address to your account. It seems like a pretty simple procedure. I can only assume the person you first spoke to didn`t have the answer so did the best he or she could with the knowledge they had. Good luck.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I appreciate your interest in the amazing iPhone 4s prophet! We can definitely help with your shipping address if you are placing an upgrade order directly through us via our direct website, a corporate owned store location or by phone via customer service.

I apologize we would not be able to access an order placed directly through Apple or other third party authorized agents that sell compatible equipment.

Did you try to process the upgrade order directly through us instead? Are you still having difficulties? Please let us know and we will be happy to provide the most efficient options!

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Leader

apples website, apples problem

verizons website, verizons problem

0 Likes