Re: CHARTER EMAIL AND IPHONE
twovalvekid

SUCCESS! Setup as IMAP with those settings and went to the primary SMTP server and put in my charter email address as the username and put in the password. Works like a champ.

0 Likes
monicareidphoto

going NUTS so finally can still receive and actuall send from Iphone 4 but NOW locked out on OUTLOOK express, I'm going to CRY

NO one at charter verizon NOR apple can help me

I will delete from phone

then can access outlook

so I can do EITHER phone OR outlook but NOT both

what???

NEVER was a problem on blackberry!

HELP PLeASE

0 Likes
billfromsc

After waiting so long for an iPhone, I was about to pitch it out the window until I came across your post. This configuration appears to solve the outgoing mail problem and it speeds up functionality. The bomb - thanks!

0 Likes
Aggiegirl1991
Yes, the whole email. The normal one you use to log into your email account.
0 Likes
twovalvekid

Follow these posts. It works! Just setup my friends. Do imap and put your full email in there as username and password for it all. and once it's setup click the smtp under settings and turn the other servers on too. 

0 Likes
CharterAbby

Hey, saw this thread and thought we could help out. This link is for iPhone, but there are also instructions for Blackberry and Droid on there.

http://www.myaccount.charter.com/customers/support.aspx?supportarticleid=2234#iPhone

0 Likes
ladyshine
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
stevegans

has anyone figured out how to fix this problem?

0 Likes
Gab2009

Where do you see stmp

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Using your Charter email on your iPhone is essential. To better assist you, which iPhone model do you have? What is your current software version? (settings > general > about)

ChakiaH_VZW

0 Likes