Calendars on my phone are blank!
LT1000
Enthusiast - Level 1

All of a sudden the calendars on my i-Phone are blank.  No matter how many times I try to sync my phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Calendars on my phone are blank!
LT1000
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am embarrassed to say that I had somehow unchecked the box on my phone that said "display PC calendar".  My husband had to figure that one out for me. Thanks for your advice.  I could very well need it in the future.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Try restarting or resetting your phone to see if that helps. You might also try deleting the calendars from your phone and re-syncing them (unless this is what you did when you said it didn't work no matter how many times you sync your phone).

0 Likes
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks for the suggestions !

LT1000,

Sorry you're having trouble retrieving your calendar events!  Let's see what we can do to get your calendar back functioning properly again.

The instructions for syncing calendar events may vary depending on what software version you have on your iPhone.  One step I would like to suggest, that can resolve a variety of issues, is a restart/soft reset.  This will not delete or affect data on your device.  If the restart doesn't resolve, the other suggestion would be the same as suggested by , remove and re-add the calendar account and retry the sync.

Please let us know how this works out for you so I can further assist.

0 Likes
LT1000
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am embarrassed to say that I had somehow unchecked the box on my phone that said "display PC calendar".  My husband had to figure that one out for me. Thanks for your advice.  I could very well need it in the future.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Glad you were able to figure out the issue. It's really not difficult to accidently check or uncheck one of your calendar options so don't be embarrased. It happens to the best of us!

0 Likes