Re: Callers can't hear me
stoproundingoffminute
Contributor - Level 1

Sorry but I'm all for  consumer protection

They are doing it in Canada  but I'm pretty sure it's going to happen here and so it should

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/new-bill-will-make-cellphone-contracts-easier-to-understand-liberals-1.1...

stoproundingoffminute
Contributor - Level 1

Maybe threads but I'm sure no one was notified via mail, text, phone,...ect but then again Verizon don't have to prove it... yeah that seems pretty Honest and straight forward 

"

CAN VERIZON WIRELESS CHANGE THIS AGREEMENT OR MY SERVICE?

We  may change prices or any other term of your Service or this agreement at  any time,but we'll provide notice first, including written notice if  you have Postpay Service. If you use your Service after the change takes  effect, that means you're accepting the change. If you're a Postpay  customer and a change to your Plan or this agreement has a material  adverse effect on you, you can cancel the line of Service that has been  affected within 60 days of receiving the notice with no early  termination fee if we fail to negate the change after you notify us of  your objection to it.

What if you never received that notice?

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The policy is also on the receipt if the customer actually looked at it.

I purchased a phone shortly after the changes in the Return Policy. I knew about it before I walked in the store and it was on my receipt.

Customers should educate themselves before blindly walking into such purchases. The sales reps aren't going to hold them hand and walk them through everything.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/370688

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

stoproundingoffminute
Contributor - Level 1

I agree people should educate themselves  but again them policies and contracts are written up by lawyers and not for the layman.. and what with the sales reps holding them by the hand of course they won't it's a turn off reading all that  but they will hold their hand to sell a contract  and I'm sure like me you see all the time how sales reps lie or be deceitful  to make a sale

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Georgedsmith,

I am sorry to hear of your troubles with your phone calls! Have you tried powering your device off/on and removing/reinserting the SIM card if it is a 4G device? These steps may help, depending on the root cause of the issue. What type of device do you have? Please let us know so we can get this taken care of for you!

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Unhappy_customer_999,

It can be frustrating when no one can hear your call! You can try the above steps of removing/reinserting the SIM card. If that fails, you can additionally try resetting network settings on your iPhone. http://vz.to/1dRSzAe 

Also, please be sure there is nothing blocking the microphone, which is located on the bottom of the phone, on the left. Please let us know if these steps help!

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes