Can I get my device with a broken screen replaced?
matthew1111

Ok so i got a new iphone on tuesday and when I got home it fell out of my pants pocket onto the driveway and the whole screen shattered. So im wondering what do i do now with the unusable phone. When i try to use it the glass just keeps hurting my hand so i cant use this phone that broke on day 1 :/. Though i dont want to have to pay another $200 to get this phone replaced and risk having the same thing happen again. Any ideas?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Iphone 4S warranty help
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Physical damage is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty.  So you are not going to get it "replaced".  You are going to need to pay for a new phone or pay to have the screen fixed (if it is fixable.)

Do you have insurance?  If not, then you will have to pay for a replacement phone on your own.  You probably can get a used one for less than a brand new one.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Iphone 4S warranty help
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Physical damage is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty.  So you are not going to get it "replaced".  You are going to need to pay for a new phone or pay to have the screen fixed (if it is fixable.)

Do you have insurance?  If not, then you will have to pay for a replacement phone on your own.  You probably can get a used one for less than a brand new one.

0 Likes