Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can I get my device with a broken screen replaced?
matthew1111

Ok so i got a new iphone on tuesday and when I got home it fell out of my pants pocket onto the driveway and the whole screen shattered. So im wondering what do i do now with the unusable phone. When i try to use it the glass just keeps hurting my hand so i cant use this phone that broke on day 1 :/. Though i dont want to have to pay another $200 to get this phone replaced and risk having the same thing happen again. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Iphone 4S warranty help
ttipgem

Physical damage is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty.  So you are not going to get it "replaced".  You are going to need to pay for a new phone or pay to have the screen fixed (if it is fixable.)

Do you have insurance?  If not, then you will have to pay for a replacement phone on your own.  You probably can get a used one for less than a brand new one.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Iphone 4S warranty help
ttipgem

Physical damage is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty.  So you are not going to get it "replaced".  You are going to need to pay for a new phone or pay to have the screen fixed (if it is fixable.)

Do you have insurance?  If not, then you will have to pay for a replacement phone on your own.  You probably can get a used one for less than a brand new one.

0 Likes