Can I manage my contact list online?
bearkat

Can I manage my contact list online & where????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: my contact list
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Yes.  Sync it to iCloud and then log in to icloud.com on a computer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Yes.  Sync it to iCloud and then log in to icloud.com on a computer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bearkat,

We are here to help! One option to view and edit your contact list it through our Verizon back up assistant program. This is free exclusively to Verizon Wireless customers. Simply sign into your my vzw account, highlight the "My Verizon" tab at the top of the page, and choose "Back up my contacts" under the "my device" section. This is where you will have the ability to manage your contact list. Be sure to download the app on your device prior to doing this to make sure your device is synced with our system. Search for "Verizon Back up assistant" in your app store.  Let us know how this goes for you and if you have any further questions. Thanks for being the best part of Verizon!

-PeterV_VZW

follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
djackson_wps
Enthusiast - Level 1

non reply to the question where do you go after backup. it used to be right on this site to manage add or subtract information. it's not there on the menus now .

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

djackson.wps,

Great questions, we want to help. Are you looking to manage your contact list? Or what is that you are trying to manage? Please advise so we can further assist you.

-KarenC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
terryb315

Because the customer support bot does not know the answer

0 Likes
mate4dc
Enthusiast - Level 1

When will the contact list from backup assistant be available on the My Verizon web site?  When I poke on the  manage contacts button I get:

Whitelabel Error Page

This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback.

Sun Dec 27 15:51:29 EST 2020
There was an unexpected error (type=Not Found, status=404).
No result defined for action com.vzw.cloud.web.rd.action.CloudRouter and result interceptor_failure

This has happened for the last month.
0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes