Can I set the number of rings to trigger voice mail?
lightmeister
Enthusiast - Level 1

Callers complain my phone rings 6 times before my voice mail Outgoing Message is triggered. How do I change to 4 rings on iPhone 4s?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to set 4 rings to trigger voice mail
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is no way to change it. It is a system setting for all phones.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is no way to change it. It is a system setting for all phones.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

B33
Legend

If you need to address any other issue with Voice Mail or Visual V.M. check these Links below..

Voice Mail Setup Apple iPhone 5 | Verizon Wireless

Get help with visual voicemail on your iPhone - Apple Support

0 Likes
vegraph3cszn

It is ridiculous of Verizon not to allow its customers to change the number of rings. Most calls nowadays are spam. The spammers should not be allowed to annoy cellphone customers on our dollar.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

vegraph3cwszn,

This isn't the way we want you feeling. The call ring time is set to 30 seconds. This allows for time for the network to locate you globally and also allow you time to answer. This setting cannot be changed. We can offer you options for the spam calls. Our Call Filter option basically eliminates these types of interruptions. Just in case: https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/call-filter/ KatiM_VZW

0 Likes