Can I unlock an iPhone 4S for use in Russia?
melon12

Good day!

I live in a country of Russia in Moscow. Bought the iPhone 4S hand (not in the store) I was told that it is blocked by the operator Verizon Wireless, I used the Russian services official unlock cellular operator. After unlocking I have a SIM-card of Russian operators. But when I turn the phone, I asked to enter a Billing Zip Code and SSN owner rooms (removed). Contact the owner I have no opportunities. Communicated with the Apple store they said that locks the phone they don't see. Maybe you can help me? Many thanks in advance!

Private info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 4S a mobile operator Verizon Wireless
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Melon12,

Russia sounds fantastic! Congrats on your iPhone 4S purchase. I see that you have put in a lot of work and effort to use your new device. We do not unlock an iPhone 4S for global use unless the device is currently activated on the Verizon Wireless Network. I apologize for any inconvenience and Have a great day!

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 4S a mobile operator Verizon Wireless
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Melon12,

Russia sounds fantastic! Congrats on your iPhone 4S purchase. I see that you have put in a lot of work and effort to use your new device. We do not unlock an iPhone 4S for global use unless the device is currently activated on the Verizon Wireless Network. I apologize for any inconvenience and Have a great day!

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes