Can not call out or text
ksquires

I am unable to call out or text from my iphone 4S.  I've verified it is not a billing issue.  I've reset network settings.  I have a prompt to upgrade my iOS to 7.0.4, but I'm unable to because it says that cellular service is unavailable.  My signal shows 3 bars.  Please help.

Thank you.

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can not call out or text
Not applicable

Make sure you are locked in the carrier Verizon, have cellular data on. You might also try *228 SND select option 1, listen carefully to the voice. After it does a setup turn the phone on and off. Then wait 5-10 minutes then turn it back on.

See if that fixes your problem.

You may also call 1-800-922-0204 from another phone or landline. Get tech support to assist you. Or bring the device into a Verizon Wireless Corporate Store and have them set it up.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can not call out or text
Not applicable

Make sure you are locked in the carrier Verizon, have cellular data on. You might also try *228 SND select option 1, listen carefully to the voice. After it does a setup turn the phone on and off. Then wait 5-10 minutes then turn it back on.

See if that fixes your problem.

You may also call 1-800-922-0204 from another phone or landline. Get tech support to assist you. Or bring the device into a Verizon Wireless Corporate Store and have them set it up.

Good Luck

0 Likes