Re: Can't make calls or text.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Whyme1, we certainly want to get to the bottom of this issue and make sure that your husband can use his phone. What zip code does he work in? Is he still using the Droid 4? Have you ever spoken to technical support about this and did we submit a resolution ticket?

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
whyme1

Yesterday we were on the phone with tech support multiple times, even going as far as having them call him when he was in the area he has trouble in. Other verizon customers can make calls in the area but he cant, he can only send textx and can usually receive calls just cant call out.

He gets plenty of signal considering he drives an 18 wheeler with antenna boosters on it and phone sits in a cradle. Tech support yesterday did but in a resolution ticket. Also stated they would contact providers in that area to make sure his phone was listed appropriately in system.

He is currently in zip code 73749. We live in Haysville, KS, but the problems start when he gets an hour away in Anthony, KS and continues on into Oklahoma.

We have contacted you all multiple times about this in the past 4 or so months. As much as we pay a month, if it doesnt get fixed soon, we will have no choice but to switch providers.

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I definitely don't want to lose you or your husband whyme1! I'm glad to hear a resolution ticket was submitted and our engineers are investigating this issue. Please allow 3-5 business days for a resolution and will move forward accordingly. Please keep me posted. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes