Can't navigate on my phone
kathryn516

Just recently, I've been unable to navigate on my phone.  For instance, if I'm in the message app, I can send and read messages, but I can't get back to the homepage by pushing the button on the bottom.  I have to turn off the phone and reboot to get to the homepage site.  Then it starts all over again.  In order to look into other apps, I have to reboot the phone.  Can anyone tell me what's going on or how to solve this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't navigate on my phone
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You may have a bad home button. Have you tried resetting your iPhone to see if that helps? You might also want to visit your nearest Apple or VZW store to have the device checked out (if you are near an Apple store I would go there). If it is a bad home button they will replace the phone (assuming it wasn't caused by some sort of damage that wouldn't be covered...if that were the case then if you have insurance coverage you could use that).

0 Likes
Re: Can't navigate on my phone
Not applicable

Hello Kathryn516! 

Like kaebfly mentioned, this sounds like a hardware issue with your Home button. Does the button seem physically stuck at all, or just not doing anything when you press it? There are really any settings for this since it is a physical issue. Have you been to the store or called in yet? If you are still having issues, please send me a PM (private message) with your name & number for further assistance. 

0 Likes