Can't receive texts from only one person?
LizSch

My friend and I both have the iphone 4s and she's verizon as well. We haven't had any trouble texting for 2 years until just a few days ago. Everything was going normal and then my text would not send through to her. I thought it was just because the service was bad where I was so I sent it as a text message instead of imessage. She never got the text and the next day I tried texting her and she tried texting me but neither of us got any of the messages. At the beginning imessage wouldn't send and an exclamation point would pop up and I'd try it again. Now it's sending like normal and says delivered at the bottom but she is still not getting my texts and I'm not getting any of hers. Neither of us have any trouble with anyone else we text, its just between us. I don't think that its her phone that's messing up because another friend of mine told me her texts wouldn't send through to me at first but then they eventually did and we are texting like normal. I've tried turning imessage on and off, turned on send as sms, reset network settings, and have done soft and hard resets. I do not know what else to do, it's getting really frustrating not being able to be in contact with her over texting.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Can't receive texts from only one person?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi LizSch,

Oh my! I know important it is to have a properly working device. Do you receive any error messages? Are you able to send iMessages to other iPhone users?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes