Cannot Hear Caller?
MIFD101

Has anyone experienced not being able to hear a caller, unless you have the phone on speaker?  The other person can hear you, but you cannot hear them unless it is on speaker phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot Hear Caller?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Not being able to hear MIED101 is definitely a big inconvenience when using your phone. Let's start some basic trouble-shooting steps to get this issue fixed. If you have a case on your phone, try removing the case. They can sometimes cover up the speaker on your phone. Has  the phone been physically damaged or damaged by water? How long have you had this issue? If your phone does not have any damage and is still under the one year manufactures warranty, it can be replaced. You can try a restore, which may help if there is an application that may have caused the issues because the phone would go back to factory settings. You can call us at 1-800-922-0204 from an alternate phone for assistance, or visit our corporate store or Apple store. I hope the information above is helpful. Please keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
Ronkn

My Droid 2 is two days old and I have this problem...  If I have the phone on speaker the person I called can hear me, if it is not on speaker they cannot hear me.  No case on phone.  Seems everything else is working...

what to do??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear you're having this issue, Ronkn. Since you're within the 14 day return period, I suggest taking the phone back to the place of purchase and exchanging. Let me know if you have any other questions.

DanielK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

XXXX

0 Likes